The Finance Department gladly serves its constituents, whether they be departments, other agencies, or a taxpayer and is a central hub of the County organization.
- Purchasing: Establishing cooperative purchasing relationships, maintaining vendor status, department purchasing support. Procurement Policy adopted December 2018
- Budget: Develop, communicate and publish the official county budget document and records
- Payment and payroll processing: Assist and train department personnel in processing vendor payment requisitions, vendor payment, vendor maintenance.
- Accounting, Auditing and Reporting: Review, revise and report on County-wide and department specific program revenue and expenditures, prepare audit files, accruals and samples, report to internal and external agencies and the public.
- La Paz County FY21/22 Tentative Budget
- Jail District FY 2021/2022 Tentative Budget (PDF)
- Tax Rate Submittal Form 2021 (PDF)
- La Paz County FY2018 Auditor General Highlights-Financial And Single Audits
- Procurement Policy December 2018 (PDF)
- Auditor General AELR Letter 2018 (PDF)
- Auditor General AELR Letter 2017 (PDF)
- Auditor General AELR Letter 2014-2016 (PDF)
- La Paz County Year-End Closing Instructions (PDF)
Finance Department Forms
- Single Fund Budget Adjustment Action Request (Excel)
- New Vendor Setup Action Request (Excel)
- New GL Account Action Request (Excel)
- New Fund Budget Action Request (Excel)
- Journal Entry Action Request (Excel)
- Bank Reconciliation Template With Instructions (Excel)
- La Paz County Parks Dept. Deposit Refund Action Request (Excel)
- Tax Rate Submittal Form 2021 (PDF).pdf