La Paz County Assessor's Vision
To ensure all properties located within La Paz County are valued fair and equitable.
Our MissionThe La Paz County Assessor's Office is responsible for locating, identifying and appraising all assessable properties subject to Ad Valorem taxes. We maintain property ownership, parcel maps, exemptions, as well as mobile homes and business personal property.
Our office works closely with, depends on, and appreciates many other departments and agencies. We receive deed information from the Recorder's Office and permit information from La Paz County Community Development, the Town of Parker and the Town of Quartzsite.
We are here for the taxpayers benefit. Any time a taxpayer has a concern or question regarding any function of our office, we find them the answers. Whether it takes a visit out to the property, a phone call or just an explanation of a very complex appraisal system, we address the issue with professionalism and courtesy.
The Assessor Does Not
- Establish tax rates or mill levies
- Issue tax bills
- Collect or refund taxes
- Determine special assessment or maintenance district fees
General Inquiries/Park Reports/Exemptions/Business Statements
Online Lodging Marketplace (rental properties)
- 2023 Net Assessed Value By Tax Authority (PDF)
- 2023 February Abstract of Assessment with PP Estimated Exemptions Bible (PDF)
- 2022 Tax Rates By District (PDF)
- 2022 Tax Rates Pie Chart (PDF)
- 2018 La Paz County and AWC Levy Limit Worksheets
- 2018 Fire District Levy Limit Worksheets
- 2018 Notice of Annual Values for Taxing Authorities (PDF)
- 2018 Tax Rates By District (PDF)
- 2019 Abstract of Assessment (Final 2-8-19) (PDF)